my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Friday, March 23, 2012

A Lady and her horse

                                                                 {via}

This lady's velvet Medieval gown is so pretty.  And I would love to have her long Rapunzel hair.  Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live in a different era...but I'm sure thankful for our modern conveniences and medicines.

Has anyone seen the BBC version of Robinhood? It's more like a soap opera set in medieval times. Maid Marian has some cute medieval style dresses in that show.

2 comments:

Janine said...

She looks really pretty and dreamy

Eloquent English said...

I too wonder what it'd be like to live in a different era... I think the 1800's / early 1900's would be my choice. xoxo A-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails