my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Edwardian girls by the seaside


  {via}




































Two friends, sitting on the rocks by the sea.  I love white Edwardian cotton dresses. The girl on the right looks exactly like my mom when she was younger, long hair and all!

p.s. Thank you to anybody who has commented on my blog. I read all the comments and will try my best to visit everyone else's blog :)

3 comments:

Hollie Ann said...

what a sweet photo! i'm totally saving this for my computer background :)

Catherine said...

Such a cute and simple picture.

Catherine
FEST (Food, Style & Travel)

Eloquent English said...

That is a lovely photo! I sometimes wonder what it'd be like to live in a diff era sometimes...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails