my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Spinning


Why does a simple life seem so magical?  Here's a few things that come to mind when thinking of simple living (it's different for every person):
  • cooking from scratch
  • eating fresh fruits/vegetables/unprocessed food
  • letting go of materialism
  • limiting tv, internet, mobile usage..does anyone write letters these days? :)
  • gardening
  • learning new skills (new language, sewing, DIY projects)
  • meaningful relationships

2 comments:

Janel said...

Hello there! I've been a lurker for quite a while and I don't really remember how I found your blog. But truly enjoy stopping by occasionally and seeing all the beautiful pictures. This one is simply lovely. I love it.
And I agree completely with your list of simple living. :)

xoxo, Chloe said...

Hi Janel,

Thanks for your sweet comments! I just checked out your blog and that is pretty neat how you and your family are living in Panama. Your pictures are so vibrant :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails