my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Easy Holiday Gift Idea #1 - Hot Chocolate



This is a great gift for someone who loves hot chocolate, if I do say so myself.  I bought this tin at Sam's Club (I forget the price but it was around $9.99-$12.99).  Around this time of year you will see lots of holiday gift baskets for sale.  I saw several hot chocolate type baskets at Marshall's (some made by Starbucks and some generic label).  Usually these will include mugs / single or double serving of hot cocoa / bag of marshmallows and fancy wrapping.

Now I think everyone already has their own mug...and the best thing about this tin is that it contains 56 servings!! Yes, that means you will be making hot cocoa for a long long time.  I used to make my cocoa from the recipe on the back of the Hershey's cocoa powder box and then a few months ago happened to see this at the store.  I love it!  Yum! 

(p.s. I do not have any sponsors and this is my personal opinion)


3 comments:

Janine said...

Cold december and hot chocolat, that´s a great cobination.
Happy second advent.
janine

V said...

mmm starbucks! Have you tried a peppermint white hot chocolate before? Theyre my favorite!

Robin said...

Definitely an easy & delicious gift. I think it is a cute idea to give hot chocolate, a cute mug & mixing spoon, and a bag of marshmallows!

I hope you'll check out my blog, plus a link up called Wish! {out loud} that I hope you'll participate in!

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails