my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Monday, October 10, 2011

French Style

I'm headed for Europe tomorrow so that means lots of last minute packing (and re-packing after I think up some more genius outfit ideas).

It is always tricky trying to predict the weather.  I keep checking the 10 day weather forecast and hopefully it will stay in the 60s.


Isn't this lady darling?  Trench found here.   


My travel wardrobe has quite a few striped shirts.  What can I say...I love striped shirts - especially if they look even remotely French.  From here.

2 comments:

Ms. Givens said...

Have fun!

Bon Bon said...

I so wish I could say those words, "I'm headed to Europe tomorrow!" I agree...anything striped:-) Enjoy! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails