my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blueberry Pie




I made my favorite blueberry pie last night and it's basically the easiest pie ever since you don't have to peel or cut any fruit.  Top with home-made whip cream (no cool whip in this house) and you're good to go!

Notice the apples in the picture...at first I was going to make apple pie then I realized we didn't have any sugar.  And then blueberries at Sam's club looked pretty appealing :)  It was pretty much a no-brainer.

4 comments:

Janine said...

Hi Chloe,
you changed your blog- outfit.
I like the photo of you,
nice to see you.

Ms. Givens said...

I think I will make an apple crisp tonight.

Bending Birches said...

just beautiful– I am loving all of your images!

xoxo, Chloe said...

Janine - Thanks! I am still working on getting my blog re-arranged.

Ms. Givens - Great idea ~ I just made apple crisp this morning and it was yummy!

Bending Birches - Thanks! I peeked at your blog and your Waldorf posts are inspiring. I try to do a little bit of Montesorri but I've heard lots of good things about Waldorf so I'll have to look into it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails