my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Monday, July 26, 2010

Sandy's Victorian Fairytale Cottage

I visited my sister a few weeks ago and she gave me a newspaper article she had clipped and saved for me. Sandy has renovated an old hunting cabin and turned it into a lovely & so charming victorian style cottage retreat. I love it!

Read her lovely shabby blog here. The online article can be found here.






Photobucket

Sandy crossing a creek to get to the cottage.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

She covered her books with pretty shabby paper.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Love this porch. I have those boots, too :)


Who doesn't dream of a cabin in the woods?


Photobucket

This is my dream bedroom.

3 comments:

Eva Girl said...

Wow! That is so pretty and romantic! I LOVE it!!! I love the green screen door most : )

jociegal said...

I am speechless with how beautiful this all is. I want to live there.

evolvetopolarity said...

wow this is absolutely beautiful. Im such a innocent romantic lol. so this fits perfectly. I am saving up to build a tiny house on wheels, so this has given my a beautiful idea of interior

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails