my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays!

The day after Christmas we had Challah french toast as inspired by the picture on Chelsea's Frolic blog. We also went shopping and it took us 2 1/2 hours to get to the mall because everyone else had the same idea, although Orlando is usually pretty busy.


On Christmas Day we went to a resort at Universal and had the Christmas buffet. I think we stayed there about 2 hours trying to get our money's worth. Santa Claus, Shrek & Fiona, and Shaggy and Scooby Doo were making the rounds at everyone's table. (Even though at our table, we were all "grown-ups", ha ha).

Then we went and saw the Avatar movie in Imax 3-D, which I recommend! I bet that will be 2010's most popular Halloween costume.

Tomorrow I'm heading home. The weekend before Christmas we had nearly 2 feet of snow, but luckily it all melted.

1 comment:

Chrissy Ann Ceramics said...

That french toast looks delish... I love your blog, such a nice layout, & beautiful pics, a breathe of fresh air~
IMAX sounds like fun.. I think I might treat myself today! Happy New Year!
xo, Chrissy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails