my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

english countryside


Photo of Yorkshire



Pretty English Countryside Wedding Inspiration Board by Kelly Oshiro Events

Who wouldn't want to go visit the English Countryside? Ok, so maybe I have been watching too many Jane Austen movies.

Let's see...cream tea & scones, bluebell woodlands, rose covered cottages, moors, country pubs, formal English gardens, the list goes on and on.

2 comments:

jociegal said...

This is so beautiful I almost don't know what to say. I think that next time my fiance and I visit his family home in England I am going to make him take me to Yorkshire as I have not seen that part of the country yet. Stunning.

Janine said...

You never can see too many Jane Austin- Films (hehe).
I love the english countryside aswell.
Have a great weekend
Janine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails