my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Friday, August 14, 2009

blue and green


A favorite color combination of mine is blue and green. Maybe it's because those colors are easily found in nature. I really like this striped dress, it was the only one left and I'll have to alter it since it's more than twice my size. (the tie on the waist sure comes in handy)

I saw an enamel pitcher in a magazine and decided I need one. Then I went on ebay and got outbid. After that I remembered seeing one in the gully ditch that empties out into the creek. It's a bit rusty but still holds water with no leaks! (as well as some wildflowers I found growing on the lawn)



3 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I love blue and green too. They go well together! Your fabric envelopes turned out great as well. You are very creative girl!

Have a lovely weekend.
LMM

Jana said...

those are my faves too! I have them plastered on every surface of my house!

Miss Carmella said...

pretty pics~! I want to get a nikon d90 or canon 5d..so badly. sigh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails