my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Friday, July 3, 2009

raw restaurant

Last night at the raw restaurant I got a sandwich made from dehydrated onion bread filled with lettuce, hummus, sprouts and avocados. It was very light and airy. We also had chips and guacamole as an appetizer. The reverse osmosis water was also good, even though it was just "water", it tasted almost sweet.

I didn't feel very "full" so when we got home I had a green drink to get rid of my sugar cravings. Which reminds me I would like to make some raw fudge which is just avocado, agave syrup and cocoa powder mixed together. It's pretty good with fresh strawberries or blueberries.

The green drink I had is "greens to go" which is a powder form of greens/veggies/fruits that you mix with water. I bought it at Costco and drink it everyday...it makes me feel healthier.

4 comments:

Candylei said...

What was the name of the restaurant?

xoxo, Chloe said...

"Grass Root"

Janine said...

I think it might be hard to discribe.
That is something what one should try.
If I got the oppertunity, I will.
Have a niche weekend, and a good
4.of July.

jociegal said...

Hello there lady,

Just wanted to let you know that you've been tagged!

Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails