my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

picnic

Photobucket


Today I stayed home from work because yesterday I had terrible allergies so I was expecting to suffer today. We decided to have a picnic so I gathered up some pretty teacups and dishes. I don't think my little brother liked all the picture-taking, he kept asking "can we eat the food now"? But he kept himself busy by pretending to be a scary ghost with the sheets on the clothesline nearby. A clothesline which I hung today between two trees. You can't beat a clothesline from the dollar store ~ one dollar for the clothespins and another for the line.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Janine said...

Oh that looks lovely.
I wish I could have a picnic but here it just rains, like so often.
Have a sunny weekend
Janine

Jana said...

I love your blog. Its always inspiring and fun and now...its just making me hungry haha!

Jasmine said...

Slim pickings for food! Where's the fried chicken, potato salad, and dessert :)

xoxo, Chloe said...

Thanks for your comments :) I wish I was creative 100% of the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails