my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Sunday, July 26, 2009

bed inspiracion

Photobucket

The brick layout makes a wonderful headboard for this bed. It reminds of a room tucked away in a castle!

Yesterday I finally assembled my Malm bed I bought several months ago from IKEA. It feels nice to finally have a real bedframe. Now if only I could get my bedroom to look like one of these pictures...well a girl can dream, ha ha.

I'm trying to get rid of all the clutter in my room so that meant filling up bags of clothes to give to Goodwill. Ok, I've got to get back to cleaning...I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

Photobucket

images from Country Living

1 comment:

Janine said...

Dera Chloe, that öooks heavenly.
I love this little bench at the end of the bed.
I have a giveaway running, maybe you want to join it.
Have a good start in the week
Janine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails