my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Monday, July 13, 2009

Around here

This picture was taken at a local plant nursery. I like the colors and textures. And below are some sweet little kitties. There are actually four white ones but two are hiding.

My tomato plants are coming along nicely. This is a green zebra heirloom plant, I have so many tomato plants that I tried to mix and match the colors so I have rows of inter-mixed yellow, stripey (yellow-pink), pink, red, and black. Once they start getting big I will take another picture of this tomato rainbow.

2 comments:

Jana said...

I love your pics...they all made me either sigh or want kittens, or just to eat...probably some of my fave things to do =D

Miss Carmella said...

Oh my goodness those kittens are so darling~! xxoo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails