my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Monday, June 22, 2009

cherry blossoms

I changed my blog header to a picture I took this year when the cherry blossoms were in full bloom. It has some of my favorite colors in it...purple, pink and green.

Now I'm off to look for a rose petal lemonade recipe. I've also been thinking about baking one of the umpteenth cake mixes I have in the pantry to try out my decorating skills with real roses. (I have several white and magenta/red rose bushes). When I was a kid I wanted to be a cake decorator when I grew up.

I just checked my sister's blog where she wrote that she will be baking her own wedding cake. Sometimes my sisters and I are on the same wavelength and we don't even know it.

3 comments:

Married life said...

Love the rose blossoms! : )

P.S I'm a hapa girl too!

xoxo, Chloe said...

Thanks! I just popped on over to your blog and it has the prettiest layout :)

Dawn said...

I love the picture on your header!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails