my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Thursday, May 14, 2009

the weekend

I have an hour and a half left of work and then it's a 4 day weekend, yay! I remember the days when I wasn't working and I would forget what day it was since every day was like a Saturday to me, ha ha. Well not to mention my last art class is tonight, the night when everyone else is going to Georgetown and eating dinner. Hopefully the teacher will let us out early!

It is supposed to be cloudy and rainy until Monday but somehow we have to fit in our family picture. (Probably will have to get in the car and drive somewhere sunny). We are finally all together again after 2 years so it's time for a new one. Also, everyone is will be matching (wearing white).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails