my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

mac mini


Hopefully this little mac mini will be my next computer. Right now I have a G3 laptop which has served me faithfully but I need something that will hold all of my zillion photo files and have the lastest mac software installed. Plus is it very portable, probably can fit in my purse.

It is $599 though and for a few hundred more I can get a refurbished macbook. One thing I love about macs is that my laptop never had a virus while all the P.C's I've had never seemed to work properly for very long. (Hint: You shouldn't buy a DELL, because you pay for what you get). I've heard several computer repair people say that 90% of their business is DELLs.

1 comment:

Janine said...

That is a handsome little notebook.
But quite expensive.
I would like to have a laptop too.
My computer is an ancient one made of wood and iron i guess ;0)
Greetingsfrom Germany
Janine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails