my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Easy Updo Hairstyles

Pin Curl Twist Updo


This page http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/p_17_styles/ has 17 different hairstyles with that they claim you can do in 10 minutes. These are a few of my favorites.
My hair usually ends up looking like this next one although I do not have blonde hair like the model. It looks prettier if your hair has highlights.

Swept Away updo (looks like chignon to me)
The "Audrey"


Hippie Beach style



Ok why does this girl look so suprised? haha

1 comment:

TinyStinaBeana said...

Lol She looks like she's thinking, "wow! I actually managed to get to the exact tan shade i've always wanted!" And it matches my highlights! Whoa!" Lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails