my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Friday, April 24, 2009

Weekend

I am definitely looking forward to this weekend! Although I have two art projects to work before next Thursday on so I'm not sure how I feel about that. Last night at figure class we had this older male model with long red hair to his waist and bangs. He was definitely interesting!

This weekend it is going to be in the high 80s so I'll be outside planting all my new rose bushes somewhere. And nailing some wood on the chicken coop so the racoons can't get through. Also fixing the sheep fence so they don't get out again. I was having quite a time getting them back where they belonged the other night. I guess no animal is that easy to take care of!

We are having a lot of visitors in only two weeks (eek) so that means more Spring cleaning and menu planning. The spare bedroom needs to be cleared and beds added. I'm not sure how this is all going to work but when you do a few things here and there it is much easier than trying to tackle a huge mess.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails