my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Monday, April 20, 2009

Iceberg rose





This afternoon I was out in the pouring rain scouting some roses for my garden. One of them I bought was this white iceberg rose. It was the only white rose in the whole lot so I thought I better get it while I had the chance.

Also, I found a lovely rose gardening website: http://www.rose-gardening-made-easy.com/

pictures from http://www.rose-gardening-made-easy.com/ & crocus.co.uk

2 comments:

Janine said...

Hi Chloe,
you changed the "dress" of your blog.I miss the violine.
I supose the items in the collage is what your blog is about.
Anyhow I like that new dress.
This rose looks superb, but most importand;
Does it smell well?
Some off the new roses look great but smell like nothing.
bye
Janine

xoxo, Chloe said...

I know, I like my old collage too. I might have to change it back when I get tired of this one :)
I haven't even had a chance to smell the roses yet, can you believe it..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails