my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa

Sixty three years ago on April Fool's Day my grandparents on my mom's side got married. Grandma says her brother thought it was a joke so he didn't show up for the wedding! They still enjoy each other's company after all these years and have a hundred acre farm where they tend cattle, make hay, fix fence, and a lot of other farm-related chores. (Even though Grandma has a bad hip so she hobbles around and Grandpa hobbles along beside her). They just love the farm. When I'm 86 hopefully I'll be spry enough to have a farm just like them.

1 comment:

Janine said...

It must be wonderful to have grandparents like this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails