my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Friday, April 3, 2009

goat milk soap & lotion


This soap smells so good! Even though orchids don't have a scent, I guess they had to pick a flower for advertising. And they also sell lotion.

I got my 12 megapixel camera so that mean I will be able to post more pictures on my blog. Of what, I am not sure. It has been raining here all week so the grass is bright green. Must be time to get the garden started! I bought some more heirloom seeds from etsy so those need to get planted.


My poor tomatoes have been neglected and it looks like half of them croaked. What I need is my own greenhouse so they will get all the sun and warmth they need and I'll have plenty of room for all of our plumeria trees.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails