my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Art of Bread Making


I watched this DVD by the West ladies (Jasmine, Cece, Vicki, Hannah) this weekend and ended up making some really good whole wheat bread and cinnamon rolls. I have made whole wheat bread before, but it didn't turn out as good as it did this time. I was kind of nervous while I was stirring up the dough because it was very runny and I had to keep adding lots of flour. Anyhow it turned out great and I am going to use their recipe from now on.
They also show how to make corn bread, pizza dough, pizza sticks, cinnamon rolls, hamburger buns and meal in a loaf. I rented it from netflix.

1 comment:

Janine said...

Self-made food is the best!
Hugs
Janine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails