my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Sunday, March 22, 2009

weekend

It seems like the weekend is the only time I get inspired to cook and clean. Usually after a long commute to and from work by the time I get home I am drained. Unless it is a day where I can leave at 3:30 then I race home by 4pm. I'd love to be able to work from home and only half-days!

So far my cooking this weekend has consisted of making lasagna and brownies. And the cleaning...well you can barely tell all the hard work I did, ha ha. I read somewhere if you clean one room every day then by the time the weekend rolls around you won't have loads of work to do. I think that is good a idea if you live by yourself (but with other people....that is a different story).

There is a digital camera I want to get that is on sale right now for about $100 and is 12 megapixels (point and shoot camera). Right now my camera is 4 mp and weighs about 5 pounds.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails