my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

victorian dress















A vintage dress I hope to own...wonder if the crochet work is handmade. I imagine someone wearing this on a lazy summer picnic or taking walks down country lanes under a parasol.

edited 9/15/09...I found some more pictures on my computer of this pretty dress. I bought it on ebay back around March - April but when I tried it on I did not have a small enough waist. I guess you have to have a 20" waist, haha. (So I re-sold it on ebay to a lovely lady in France).

1 comment:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Wow that was beautiful:) Can you even imagine the pain they went through to fit in their clothes?? I hate even wearing control top panty hose. Thank heavens for jeans and sweatshirts. I was definitely born in the right era for me;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails