my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Thursday, March 5, 2009

beach

Today we went to the beach...although we mostly laid on our towels wrapped up to escape the wind! The sand had lots of pretty broken up shells. J said that if you go in the water you can find sand dollars. Of course I didn't find that out until we got home. B managed to find a hermit crab. I've been sleeping in every morning so I think I better try to get up early around my usual time of 5 am one of these days.

There is a house outside the gate that sells citrus fruit in their front yard so I am going to see what they are offering. We noticed lot of fruit trees on the highway with fruit all over the ground, it made you want to pull over and load up a bag!

1 comment:

Janine said...

Hi Chloe, I like your blog and your garden pictures very much.
I found them by lucky chance.
I´am too very interested in gardening, perma- culture, painting and I´m a Jane Austin- fan as well.
I will visit your blog more often.
Have a lovely weekend
Greetings from Germany

Janine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails