my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

laser eye surgery

I have always been wary of laser eye surgery but my aunt got it last year and according to her everything has been fine. It makes me nervous when I read online where people say they always have dry eyes and they wish they wouldn't have gotten the surgery!

After doing some research online it looks the average price is $2000 per eye. I have worn glasses since 5th grade (I wear contacts now) so it would be pretty nice to have 20/20 vision (or close to it) for the rest of my life. So bascially...the cost of braces and getting my vision corrected comes to the grand total of $10,000. Yikes! You'd think with the economy stuff like this would be cheaper, but I don't think so. Also I guess you get what you pay for. Now it is time to look at my health insurance and see if they give some kind of discount for laser eye surgery.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails