my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday S!

Yesterday was my brother in law's birthday. We have known him for 11 years now, you think I would remember it! Some of his favorite things are basketball (especially the Terrapins), anything to do with the iphone (I mean he is on that thing 24/7), getting free deals online, cleaning, traveling, playing sports, working around the yard, and my sis (his lovely bride).

Well I just realized I probably better do a birthday post for my sister in law since hers was in February!

3 comments:

Scott said...

Thanks for the birthdfay shout out. Pretty good blog... After 11 years is right!

Scott said...

Your sis should have been first on my list of interests

xoxo, Chloe said...

I had to save the best for last!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails