my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Friday, March 20, 2009

another raised bed


This is what I would like my garden to look like this year... Raised garden beds with a pathway that you can actually walk through (and not engulfed in weeds). I also have a rounded green metal rose arbor so I am looking for a fast climbing plant...clematis, honeysuckle? A climbing rose would be nice. This fellow used bark mulch but I was thinking of using pebbles from the creekbed. Or something that is weedproof.

photo credit

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

When is it safe to plant all of your vegetable seedlings outside?

xoxo, Chloe said...

Probably not until May...when the frost warning is over.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails