my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mary Jane


I love Mary Jane shoes and have been looking for an athletic pair that would go good with jean skirts. It can be hard finding mary jane shoes that don't look too frumpy. These ones are made by Merrell, and they come in black, green, white, blue and pink. I will let you know how they are when I get them in the mail.

Update: Ok I got the shoes in the mail about a week later and while they are cute they don't look as cute as the photograph. I didn't read the description very carefully because they are half mesh and the strap is much thinner. I think these are going to be returned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails