my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Braces

Today I checked into getting paid back the $1,000 orthodontic benefit my health insurance has. I've had my braces awhile now and after I get the reimbursement I'll only have around $1,000 left on the balance as opposed to the $6,000+ total cost. I would definitely recommend braces to anyone. I had to pay $2,000 upfront and then have a two year payment plan. My goal is to have my braces paid off within the next month (including the reimbursement).

My teeth straightened noticably within 2-3 months and haven't been that straight since I was 8 years old. Now I know $6,000 is a lot of money but it is nothing compared to a lifetime of not liking your teeth or feeling bad about it. I was also able to get a family discount since my younger sister has braces so that helped as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails