my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Saturday, January 10, 2009

prairie book




I had heard about The Prairie Girl's Guide to Life by Jennifer Worick for some time now so I checked it out at my local Barnes & Noble.  It has 50 different pioneer projects like making a quilt, hosting an icecream social, darning socks, pie recipes, etc.  If you are like me and love the Laura Ingalls books I think you'll like this one too.  Jen has a fun writing style and these are skills that all girls should know how to do.



1 comment:

Jennifer Worick said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out! I hope you enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'm just finishing up The Prairie Girl's Guide to Gift-Giving, which will be out next October. Meantime, check out my blog at jenniferworick.blogspot.com or my website at jenniferworick.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails