my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Giverny Garden

Even though it is winter here I am already making some gardening plans in my head. One thing I wanted to create is a rose arbor similar to Monet's Giverny garden. We used to have a beautiful book about Monet's garden with lots of photographs. Here I am trying to find some pictures of that particular rose arbor and nothing is coming up in the search engines.

One thing I'd like to find is some fast growing roses! Also, an actual arbor would help. I figure if I make the gardening plans now, then by the time the season arrives I will have enough money saved up for it. Maybe I can acquire some extra bricks for a pathway off of Craigslist.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails