my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Monday, November 3, 2008

November the 3rd

So today is the day of my birth :) I even received a chipotle gift card, I mean what else could I ask for? I love burrito bowls!!

The other night I was driving home late at night and I kept seeing a stray cat here and there run across the road. Then a raccoon ran across right in front of me and I swerved to avoid it and ended up swerving all over the road! Yikes! Thankfully there were other cars on the road because I am pretty sure I would of hit them head on and that would of been the end of me.

Anyways I am really looking forward to going away this weekend, did I already say that...yippee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails