my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Monday, November 17, 2008

boots

So here is a picture of some boots I saw that I liked. They are made by Sofft (a shoe company that makes comfy and cute shoes). Price: $160





Then I went to Target and saw these ones for only 39.99 and they are very similar...I like the color better too. I usually wear size 10 shoes but these boots are made kind of big so I fit in a size 9. Yay for Target! They are comfortable too, and hopefully will last long.




I still have a lot of dress boots that I bought a few years ago that I really never wear. I am debating if I should sell them on ebay. That is why it is good to clean out your closet because if you haven't had a good reason to wear something in the last 2 years, maybe it is time to donate it or ebay it.

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Get the Target ones, boot styles change every year

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails