my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Friday, October 31, 2008

sunshine state

I am looking forward to going to Florida next weekend for five relaxing days. I will be happy to sit on the beach all day and soak up the sun since it has been cold here. Also I'll see if I can pack just one small suitcase and not take a lot of unnecessary items. Usually I am the one with a bajillion suitcases and bags.

My sister has some plumeria and white ginger plants so I hope they are in bloom. All I can say is it's pretty nice when you have relatives that live in a tropical area!

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

It got a chilly here last week so put a little damper on all of the blooms...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails