my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Monday, September 22, 2008

old is new

This weekend I was poking around in the attic and found some nice J. Crew skirts that I can wear to work (there are lots of old clothes up there). I also found a pair of cute shoes I can wear to work, they are my sisters but she will no doubt say they are out of style by now. So it was like shopping but for free.

I think I paid for it on Sunday because I was sneezing up a storm. Either that or it was allergies. So I went to bed at the unheard of hour of 9:30 pm because I couldn't breathe that great. Although I did drink some ACV.

Today I am going to have my car checked out and see why it keeps overheating.

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

wear a mask next time you go up there and see if it helps. did you find any 27/28 jeans up there?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails