my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Friday, September 12, 2008

happy Friday







Today I am working 1/2 a day and taking off on Monday. My brother & his family from NC and my relatives from Portland, OR are going to be visiting so we'll have lots to do. Also our county fair starts today so I'm sure we will have to check it out.

Here are some cute kitchen tools I have my eye on. Although I do love the color pink, having too many pink things in the kitchen might be a bit much. But you can never have too much Hello Kitty :) That middle picture is a kitchen sponge.
Well everyone have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

Feel good......

Jasmine said...

I just finished watching all 6 seasons of SATC, and Charlotte had a very pink kitchen, she even had the pink Kitchen Aid.

Cami said...

I would be so tempted to buy pink kitchen tools. But it might scare my hubby away from ever helping.
Thanks for checking out my peach pie post. You need to go get some peaches. You won't regret it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails