my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

duck pen

Right now I am researching an easy to build duck pen. I know someone that has an old wooden playhouse so I might try and convert it. That would be easier than hammering nails all day and trying to construct something by myself. Since the ducks do not follow anyone when it is time to put them away for the night I have to spend a half hour chasing them down!

Last night I managed to freeze a few bags of peaches. Grandma informed me that she didn't know if she had her big canning pot so I decided to freeze some in the meantime. Seems like no one sells those canning pots anymore. I tried Walmart, Big Lots, grocery stores, Home Depot...it has to be at least a 21 qt pot because that is what the rack I bought will fit in.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails