my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

car cleaning

I just went and vacuumed out my car at a carwash place near my work. The vacuum at home kicked the bucket and I really wanted my car to be clean. There were three pennies on the ground, isn't that good luck?

Clutter everywhere adds extra stress and that is something I don't need right now. So I figure if my bedroom is clean that is good since it is the first thing I see when I open my eyes. Then my car should be clean since I spend sometimes 3 hours in it everyday just on the commute. Also at work I try to keep my desk organized, although right now it is piled full with work since I took the day off yesterday.

I know one day I will get it down!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yeah, you'll get it down, and then it will all get cluttered again... one of the many circles of life. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails