my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Thursday, August 14, 2008

porch swings


What's not to love about porch swings? A spot where you can sit on a lazy summer day drinking mint tea cozied up to a good book. Or perhaps gliding away in the evening breeze nestled close to your love.

Oftentimes it is nice to get away from the constant media we have in our lives (cell phones, internet, radio, tv, etc) and just enjoy nature!

2 comments:

Ante Family Agrarians said...

I would agree, I love porch swings. I'm hoping my husband puts one up when we finally build our porch. What a lovely picture also.
Peace, Kris

Henry said...

Great Blog!! Spacify offers designer hammocks, Porch Swings and more for outdoor patio and garden furniture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails