my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hawaiian Concert


Last night we went and saw the Cazimero Brothers, Ledward Ka'apana and Halau O Kekuhi. It was a great concert! That is a picture of the Caz from way back in the 1970s. Dad got to see Robert afterwards (they all went to Kam school together). Of course I starting missing Hawaii again so I better save up so I can go back and visit next year!

My workplace is sponsoring a free self defense class and it was a good refresher course of some of the stuff I had already learned in my thai kickboxing classes. I started to think of how fun it would be to do kickboxing again. Maybe I can find something affordable near my home as I really do not want to be paying $180/month like I had been...funny how at the time I thought it was worth it but now I am like whoa that is a lot of money.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails