my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

blueberry pie

I made a blueberry pie on Saturday night. This is one of the easiest pies to make because unlike apple pie there is nothing to peel. All you have to do is mix blueberries with a bit of sugar. You might want to make sure they are well coated because mine turned out a little tart. Then stir in some flour to make it set up (a few tbsp is good). Line the pie dish with pie crust dough and dump in the blueberries. Then add a couple pats of butter and put the top layer of pie crust and pop in the oven. So easy and yummy! I think I ate half the pie myself. Actually, I know I did...haha.

I made this with the easiest how-to recipe from Ree's Pioneer woman website. Here is the direct link:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/08/blueberry-pie-for-betsy/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails