my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Monday, August 18, 2008

beating the heat


Today during lunchtime I headed for the bank. It feels like it is 90 degrees out and of course my car was overheating...so I had to crank up the heat and sweat it out. I'll have to figure out what the problem is because when I bought the car the guy said he replaced the radiator and all the hoses. Then I told myself I couldn't complain because at least I have a car. It seems to only happen in stop and go traffic in hot weather, whatever that means.


This week I'm attempting to save money by packing lunches and not doing any shopping unless it is for groceries. Yesterday I spent most of the day rearranging and cleaning and ended up sneezing all day and night. Today I am grateful I haven't sneezed once and my nose seems back to normal.


Also last night I watched the movie "The Last Sin Eater" based on the book by Christian author Francine Rivers. Overall I thought it was good although some parts were sort of slow and other parts I was like well how come that person didn't think of this or that. It made me want to read the book as I read her other book "Redeeming Love" and it was pretty good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails