my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Friday, July 11, 2008

Yummy Pinkberry Smoothie

Here is a recipe for a delicious smoothie I made last night...

1/4 C soy milk (you can use any sort of milk)
2 bananas
handful of frozen strawberries
honey for sweetener

Blend until smooth. Enjoy.

So far my mostly raw diet has been going pretty good. I had bananas for lunch yesterday and a salad & smoothie for dinner. It is amazing how my stomach has not been growling like it usually does if I don't eat right away. We are going to to lunch today for my friend's birthday at work so I'll order a huge salad.

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Is it ok to have frozen fruit on the raw food diet? I guess so, just not cooked. One of my favorite snacks is edamame. I zap it frozen in the microwave for 3 minutes and it comes out perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails