my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Friday, July 11, 2008

Sweet Sedu



I have been using the my Burt's Bees natural shampoo and I love it! It makes my hair very light, even right out of the shower. Yesterday I looked around online for some high quality hair straighteners and I am going to go with the SEDU Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron. It is around $115 and I read through 10 pages of reviews and looked at lots of pictures of straight hair. That is a lot of money but also going to the hair salon and getting a blowout/flat iron is $45 so this will pay for itself within a week. Also, having lovely hair is priceless.

If it does what everyone is saying: make my hair pin-straight and keep the style even in humid weather or after putting it up then I will be very amazed! I straightened my hair before going to the beach one time and about 2 seconds after being in the salty air my hair turned curly and frizzy. I've considered getting the japanese thermal hair straightening but all the hairdressers I ask say my hair is way too fine.

Update: I just called folica.com and even if I get the next day shipping it won't get here until Monday. Seems like you can only find this brand online. Until then, I will be dreaming of straight hair!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails