my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Monday, July 21, 2008

Manic

Is it just me or is everyone manic depressive?? I always try to have a positive, cheerful outlook and treat others the way I want to be treated. Now obviously I fall short sometimes but I have put up with a lot of you know what.

One thing I can not stand is people who are constantly moody and blame it on "pms" or "it runs in their family". Or if you try and peacefully disagree with them (in a normal tone of voice), they get mad and cut you off and take off in a huff. I am so used to it, sometimes I think it is normal for people to act that way. It is not normal!!!

People need to start eating healthier and taking care of themselves! It would probably give them a better outlook on life...and possibly rearrange their brain chemistry (I can only hope). Sometimes happiness has to be a choice you make.

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

I think some people are so warped that lashing out or belittling somebody makes them feel good/superior. Other behavior that is not normal includes: thinking they're always right, can't admit when they've made a mistake, can't apologize or say they're sorry, and always talks in a condescending tone of voice. Hello workplace, haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails