my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July

I can't believe it is July already. Seems like just yesterday I was in Florida (last winter) dreaming about summer time. Time has flown! I am starting to get excited about Fall as it has been pretty hot here recently. And to think I was planning on going to Florida this month...Turns out I'm not. Probably a good thing.

While browsing etsy I found this cute vintage dress, but alas someone bought it yesterday.



The description said the model was the same size and height as me, so I know what it would of looked like.



What am I thinking, I have loads of clothes but I wish we had better vintage stores around here. Do I need to move to Portland, Oregon or something?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails