my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

hair cuttery

I went to the Hair Cuttery at lunchtime today and got a new haircut. Of course the hairdresser said I should go get my thryoid checked...how come every single time I get my haircut they always say that? It never fails. She said because she was combing my hair and it was falling out left and right. I was happy that she blow dried it straight! The last two times I have been I have gotten a super young person and they always have a hard time getting it straight. Anyhow $19 for a shampoo and cut is a good deal. She was very nice and said I had gorgeous hair, maybe it was the transformation of me looking like a drowned rat to having bouncy hair...bwahahahahah.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails