my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

me car

Well I have a new car finally. It's not brand new as in 2008 but it is new to me! Turns out there might be something shady going on with it but I'm looking forward to driving it, it gets 32 MPG and is automatic (my days of driving stick are few and far between) and black and super cute...Yippee!!

Hopefully the DMV will be a breeze, I am headed there this in about an hour. Next thing is to get it inspected and on the road...and then drive off into the sunset

Update: Ok it is a day later and I am going to the DMV today instead of yesterday. I will need your prayers that I can get the temp tags and get it through the state inspection without any shady-ness.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails